Monday 8 February 2016

Amsterdam



November 2014

November was the perfect time to see this city. 
It was crisp, clean, beautiful and also very cool and artsy without trying.

"I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine." - Caskie Stinnett

 
Things we saw and did: 
  • Central Station 
  • De Pijp
  • Albert Cuyp market
  • Blues Brother Café
  • Freeworld Coffee shop
  • Fantasyshop Chimera
  • 'I amsterdam' sign
  • Rijksmuseum 
  • Stedelijk Museum 
  • Solo Eten & Drinken
  • Sex Museum
  • Canal Cruise 
  • Royal Prince & Gentleman's Canal
  • Singel Street
  • Anne Frank House
  • Sea Palace 
  • Van Gogh Museum
  • High Street Shopping District 






'I amsterdam' sign

Stedelijk Museum

Sex Museum






Canal Cruise


Anne Frank House


Van Gogh Museum








No comments:

Post a Comment