Sunday 31 January 2016

Lanzarote



August 2010

I didn't document my trip to Lanzarote well enough at the time but I do remember the feeling of freedom that I always get when I visit a place that is hot more than not. 
The beautiful little island with it's volcanic landscape, whitewashed villas 
and turquoise ocean was rejuvenating.

"But why think about that when all the golden lands ahead of you and all kinds of unseen events wait lurking to surprise you and make you glad you're alive to see?" 
- Jack Kerouac, On the Road.


Things we saw and did:
  • Timanfaya National Volcano Park 
  • Rancho Texas
  • Playa Dorada Beach
  • El Lago Verde
  • Jameos Del Agua
  • Costa Teguise
  • Puerto del Carmen strip
  • Bodega El Grifo
  • Ermita de los Delores 
  • Lots of cocktails by the pool
  • Aqua Park 







A Volcano at Timanfaya National Park 






Rancho Texas



El Lago Verde

 Jameos Del Agua


 Cocktails, Cocktails and lots of Cocktails


 The one and only time I have ever or will ever have a 'beach bod'





No comments:

Post a Comment